Chocolate Making 101 Intermediate
TriCous Chocolate academy, the first of its kind in Vidarbha region, aims to promote chocolatier as a profession. We teach how to work with couverture chocolate Our courses are suitable for anyone above the age of 14 years. It is a certified course and suitable for beginners as well as professionals. You will sure to impress your family, friends and work colleagues with your new skills, and a selection of what you made in class!
In the current market which is saturated with making and selling of compounds, we on the other hand teach various techniques of working with couverture chocolate. We believe nothing should come above health. We would like our students to stand out in the crowd by professionally making pure chocolate.
Theory & Practical
- Different techniques to make truflles
- Inclusion technique
- Sue of transfer sheets
- Use of texture sheet
- Coloring techniques using cocoa butter
- Wild truffle
- Caramel Bonbon
- Visible inclusion tablets
- Texture and Vibrance tablets
- Strawberry ganache
- Gran Prix rocher
- Coconut ganache
- Detailed Recipe Sheets
- Supplier details for all ingredients
- After Workshop Support
- TriCous Chocolate box of our creations.
- Tea & Snacks
- No. All equipment and ingredients will be provided